1. 1. Kris Freeman: My personal favorite. Olympic Athlete. Gorgeous. New Hampshire down-to-earth kinda’ guy. What ISN’T to love about Kris Freeman??
(Photo from Outside Magazine)
*Need more proof about Kris Freeman being extremely attractive?! Check out his feature in Outside Magazine
2. Ryan Rowland-Smith: Australian born Major League Baseball player. Baseball. Accent. Who could resist?
3.Adam Scott: Australian professional golfer. If the sunkissed face and preppy attire wasn't cute enough, again, we've got one with an accent!
4. Danny Way: Professional skateboard, surfer, and loving father. The whole hot deal.
(Photo from Surfeyes.com)
5. Jason Taylor. What else is there you have to say about this model-esk NFL player? I think we got his post NFL career figured out.
6. Joel Parkinson: “Parko” is an Australian born surfer who isn’t only gorgeous but a husband and father to boot! Whole package ladies! For more Parkinson check out this article!
7. David Carr: Have to love Carr just for living in San Francisco (okay, I might just be pretending to be a 49ers fan just to be able to root for him…)
8. Zach Parise: A hockey player whose nose and teeth are still in place. What more could you ask for?
9. Michael Lahyani: Businessman a-go-go. Yum. For more Michael!
10. Chris Klug: Olympic snowboard contender Krug is definitely one of the best-looking snowboarders the USA team has ever had!! Chris Klug!
11. Barry Zito: This San Francisco Giant just doesn’t get enough attention. Go Gaints!!!
With love from San Francisco!